Engineering & Scientific, Technical Recruiter - Work from home at Vesper Wa...
This position will be responsible for recruiting Engineers and Scientists to support mission critical programs. The position will require the individual to work in a team based environment while also being held accountable for individual metrics. Overall, the position is a blend of recruitment account development, and strong customer service skills. Must be passionate about recruiting in the technical sector . We are looking for professionals who are comfortable recruiting engineers (chemical, electrical, civil, aerospace, mechanical, biomedical, and marine) and scientists (chemist, biologist,
• Demonstrated track record of success in driving multiple full cycle recruiting efforts within a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment
• 4+ years of full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience of engineers and scientists
• Excellent candidate assessment skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with prospective candidates
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
• Understanding of technical terms and how they relate to various Engineering and Scientific professions
• Strong written communication and resume formatting/editing skills
• Team player who takes initiative and is self-directed and highly motivated
• Assertive personality and strong sense of urgency