Office/Operations Manager & Executive Assistant at Venmo in New York, NY
Venmo Office & Operations Manager, and Executive Assistant
As an office manager at Venmo, your number one priority is to make sure everyone that works at Venmo has everything they need to be productive, healthy, and happy. You will also be an executive assistant with responsibilities that include scheduling, planning, and anything else that comes up.
If you’re interested in learning the ins and outs of scaling a company, this is a phenomenal opportunity.
Here's a more detailed description of what you will do.
Office Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Make sure the office is clean & friendly, and everything is well stocked.
- Establish a process that everyone in the office can use to make requests. If the requests are reasonable, attend to them as soon as possible.
- Plan exercising events, happy hours, outings, etc. Be creative about what we do as a company inside and outside the office.
- Prepare for meetings with investors, users, and partners of Venmo.
- Setup payroll & health insurance for new employees, in addition to filing other paperwork.
- Listen to teammates, and help them be productive.
- Ensure we have fast, reliable internet, and anything else we need to perform.
Executive Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Reply to emails and coordinate meetings.
- Manage busy calendar schedules.
- Participate in relevant meetings and document them.
- Make presentations.
- Plan company get togethers and events.
- Attend to & address spontaneous requests quickly.
You must pay close attention to the intricate details associated with running and growing a large, successful company. You must be organized and caring. Since you will be interacting with people outside the company, you must be able to communicate clearly to customers, investors and partners.
You will manage your time. You will help define and maintain our working environment & culture, and make Venmo one of the best places to work. We will attract the finest people in the world because you participated in creating our working & learning environment.
This position is full time in New York City.