PPC Coordinator at VacationRoost Inc. in Salt Lake City, UT
If you are smart, creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we want to work with you. As a member of the Interactive Marketing team, the PPC Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day management of PPC marketing campaigns with a focus on ROI.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of AdWords and/or AdCenter, Excel, the full impact of a “paid click” and utilize multiple tools to make educated decisions. We want an intelligent, dynamic, capable person who is able to quickly understand marketing strategies, identify issues and opportunities and implement the tactics necessary to achieve goals. You will be working with industry leading online marketers implementing cutting edge techniques and gaining some invaluable experience in online marketing and PPC management. We want someone who loves to take initiatives in their own direction, wants to be involved in strategic discussions and is willing to learn from the best.
This is a full time position located in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of PPC marketing campaigns, including keyword research and bid management, while improving performance and overall ROI of the program
- Help manage accounts by spending to budget targets
- Prepare and report analysis of activity – using both internal and custom reports in Excel
- Summarize and present key results to senior staff
- Research and study best practice PPC techniques
- Actively participate in strategy discussions
- Integrate with the VR Interactive team, cross functional company staff and be a team player
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills):
We look for these skills and requirements; however, we are flexible if you are amazing.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent of two years minimum experience
- Adwords and/or Bing Adcenter familiarity
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience with online marketing
- Good sense of humor
- Good appetite – we like food
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid verbal communication skills, ability to coordinate and manage large workloads
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth e-commerce company culture
- Able to keep a sense of humor amidst changing priorities, (ability to contribute humor is also appreciated)
VacationRoost has a “work hard / play hard” company culture that includes paid ski days, company ski passes, a winning softball team, and company golf tournaments. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and vacation time. The Interactive Marketing team has the privilege of participating in site tours, allowing you the opportunity to visit our different vacation destinations. Snacks, soda and nachos are provided on a regular basis.
For more information about VacationRoost visit our web site at www.vacationroost.com. If you really want to get to know us, visit our Values Page at www.vacationroost.com/corporate/values and our At Play page at www.vacationroost.com/about-us/vacationroost-at-play.