IT Sales Executive at Uvation in Williamsville, NY
IT Sales Executive
Uvation is seeking a Sales Executives for position primarily in Western New York. We are a fast growing, dynamic company in need of a highly motivated sales and business development individual with experience selling IT business solutions and services.
The position requires potential candidate to prospect among key decision makers to identify and prioritize new business opportunities, effectively present the products, services and solutions and most importantly close the sale. The right candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to engage prospects and manage customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle. In addition, it will also be necessary to think strategically and aid in the business development; development and presentation of technical, business proposals and RFI/RFP responses is also critical.
Responsibilities include cold calling, generating new leads, following up on pre-established leads and managing the decision making process with Senior Management, IT Management, Engineering and Marketing professionals. The Sales Executive will be expected to grow our account base with a consultative approach to identify new customers and develop long lasting relationships to generate future business.
The duties and responsibilities of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned, as needed. The sales executive is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expanding customer opportunities.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Uvation’s IT Solutions and Services to corporate customers, small and medium businesses and various other organizations across Western New York and the U.S
- To drive up customer base & associated revenue through coordinated sales activity
- Manage overall Sales cycle from pre to post-sales
- Deliver exemplary account related services according to company standards
- To work well as part of a dynamic team
- To meet monthly sales revenue goals set forth by the management
- Build strategies for penetration and account development
- Follow up on existing business to insure quality control, repeat and new business development
- Support regional marketing programs for brand development and market awareness
Ability to travel to the client site as needed
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in solutions and service sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of Uvation’s Offerings. Must be able to travel regularly within the assigned region.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5 + years of solution and service sales and or professional consulting experience
- Significant, demonstrated knowledge in the IT business
- Demonstrated experience managing sales pipeline, meeting sales and revenue quotas
- Strong understanding of new technologies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent business presentation and proposal writing skills
- Familiarity with the latest MS Office suite and MS Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Microsoft and IBM portfolio preferred
- Four year college degree, advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred. Marketing/Computer Science background a plus
- Solid organizational and computer skills are a must; efficiency and time management skills are also key
Reside in the Western New York area and have established contacts within that business community, professionals and key stakeholders
In Return you will receive:
- Base: (Depending on experience)
- Commissions and Bonuses: Performance based
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent career progression in an growing global company
Uvation offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, 401(k) and more. As part of our pre-employment process, we require that applicants agree to submit to drug and background screenings. We will contact only those who are a potential match.
If you’re a people person who loves to think both creatively and strategically — and is willing to go the extra mile for every prospect — you could be our next new hire.
Please submit your resume, three professional references and a briefly describe, "What's something you're passionate about, and why should we hire you for this position?"
No phone calls for employment will be accepted. No Recruiters or Agencies.
Unified Innovations Inc. (Uvation) is an American multinational Information Technology and consulting company headquartered in Buffalo, New York with subsidiaries located in the North America and Asia Pacific.
With a global footprint, we have extensive knowledge and expertise in IT services and solutions including Applications Development, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Services, Technology Infrastructure, Web services and other industry specific IT solutions.
For more information on Uvation, please visit our website @ www.uvation.com