Business Development Executive at Uvation in Williamsville, NY
Business Development Executive
Uvation is seeking a Business Development Executive for a position primarily in Western New York. We are a fast growing, dynamic company in need of a highly motivated business development individual with experience in cultivating business opportunities and selling IT business solutions and services.
The positions require prospecting among key decisions makers to identify and prioritize new business opportunities, present the products, solutions and services, execute business development programs. Generate leads to achieve short and long term revenue and profit goals. In addition, it will also be necessary to think strategically and aid in the business development strategy for Fortune 500 customer, developing and presenting technical and business presentations, proposals and RFI/RFP responses.
The duties and responsibilities of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned, as needed. As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Manage overall Business Development process from pre to post-sales
- To drive up customer base & associated revenue through coordinated business development processes
- Achieve short and long term revenue and profit goals
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the CRM system
- Manage overall Sales cycle from pre to post-sales
- Deliver exemplary service to prospects and customers according to company standards
- To work well as part of a dynamic team
- Build strategies for penetration and account development
- Follow up on existing business to insure quality control, repeat and new business development
- Support regional marketing programs for brand development and market awareness
- Develop and present technical and business presentations, proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Ability to travel to the client site as needed
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in solutions and service business development / sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of Uvation’s Offerings. Must be able to travel regularly within the assigned region.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5 + years of solution and service sales and or professional consulting experience
- Significant, demonstrated knowledge in the IT business
- Demonstrated experience managing sales pipeline, meeting sales and revenue quotas
- Strong understanding of new technologies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent business presentation and proposal writing skills
- Familiarity with the latest MS Office suite and MS Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Microsoft and IBM portfolio preferred
- Four year college degree, advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred. Marketing/Computer Science background a plus
- Solid organizational and computer skills are a must; efficiency and time management skills are also key
Reside in the Western New York area and have established contacts within that business community, professionals and key stakeholders
In Return you will receive:
- Base: (Depending on experience)
- Commissions and Bonuses: Performance based
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent career progression in an growing global company
Uvation offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, 401(k) and more. As part of our pre-employment process, we require that applicants agree to submit to drug and background screenings. We will contact only those who are a potential match.
If you’re a people person who loves to think both creatively and strategically — and is willing to go the extra mile for every prospect — you could be our next new hire.
Please submit your resume, three professional references and a briefly describe, "What's something you're passionate about, and why should we hire you for this position?"
No phone calls for employment will be accepted. No Recruiters or Agencies.
Unified Innovations Inc. (Uvation) is an American multinational Information Technology and consulting company headquartered in Buffalo, New York with subsidiaries located in the North America and Asia Pacific.
With a global footprint, we have extensive knowledge and expertise in IT services and solutions including Applications Development, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Services, Technology Infrastructure, Web services and other industry specific IT solutions.
For more information on Uvation, please visit our website @ www.uvation.com