CRM Specialist at Uberflip in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position: A young but proven CRM Specialist who will create and manage the flow of leads and customers through our funnel.
What we’re all about:
Uberflip is a cloud based solution that helps companies convert their once-flat documents into engaging, socially connected and trackable experiences - on tablets and other devices. We have clients such as PwC, RIM, HP, Thomson Reuters, Deloitte and thousands others users using the platform for a variety of use-cases (brochures, magazines, white papers, corporate training, etc.) You can see some examples at www.uberflip.com/casestudies
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
· You speak Salesforce: We need you to have worked with Salesforce and know how to build out all functionality and integrations for effective use.
· You are inspired by marketing: You and the systems you implement will be our lead quarterback. We need someone who can help our business grow by making a natural process for leads and customers.
· You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up don’t bother applying.
· You love solving problems. Creative minds will break us through to the next level. Looking at best practices but thinking outside the box is needed.
· You love technology and the web. This does not mean you need to be a programmer or talk in code but you should be passionate about technology and comfortable with web based solutions.
· You are a DOer. We need someone who not only thinks of the ideas but implements them. We are a lean team and we get our hands dirty.
Know someone great? We're offering a $500 referral bonus for this position. Send them our way and we'll send the bonus the day they start.
The daily routine:
- Lead the move from our current crappy CRM to Salesforce
- Integrate various marketing automation tools and lead funnels into CRM
- Work with dev team to ensure synchronization of all customer interactions through our application, support tool (Zendesk), chat tools and others as we grow
- Assists with developing the CRM strategy
- Assist with development of CRM direct marketing campaigns
- Manage generation of customer lists and data
- Manage set-up and deployment of email campaigns.
- Manage performance reporting, including email campaign analysis
- Works with other shared services (Marketing, Billing, Sales) to enhance data and reporting capabilities
What you’ve done to date:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Salesforce
- Minimum 1 year managing and setting up Salesforce
- Experience with Email Marketing Tools like MailChimp an asset
- Experience with Marketing Automation Software like Act-On or Hubspot a bonus
- Familiarity with Excel Pivot tables and charts
- Proven project management, business analysis and database skills.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & speaking English fluently
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where music is always playing is just the beginning. Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
See more at: http://www.uberflip.com/careers
How to get in the running:
Should you feel that you qualify for this position, please submit your curriculum vitae and a cover letter . We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.