Interaction Designer at UberConference in San Francisco, CA
Interaction Designer, UI/UX Designer, Visual Designer – whatever you call yourself, if you’re amazing at what you do, we’re interested in talking to you.
ÜberConference is working on the future of communications and we're looking for great people to join us. We're a small team, obsessed with elegant design and efficient solutions to big problems. Our office is fast-paced, loud and crazy. We like making things.
- We are looking for highly motivated and skilled interaction designers to join our team.
- We are tackling a big problem and are looking for someone with a history of architecting intuitive and effective user experiences and flows.
- We care deeply about design and are looking for someone who shares our obsession with elegant interfaces and delightful user experiences.
- Experience designing user interactions for complex, interactive web/mobile applications.
- Fluency in best practices for web/mobile information architecture and design.
- Experience using analytics and data to inform design decisions and improve products iteratively.
- Experience working closely with product managers, visual designers, and engineering teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects, and thriving in fast-paced, startup environments.
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts.
- Exceptional creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of interaction design.
- Must possess an online portfolio with a range of interactive samples (sites, mobile apps, etc).
More about us:
UberConference is a new visual audio conferencing service with a visual interface that took home first prize in the Battlefield competition at TechCrunch Disrupt. Funded with $18M from Google Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, UberConference solves the most common problems faced in teleconferencing including making a conference easy to join, knowing who is participating, knowing who is speaking, and making advanced features easy to use.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan for you and your dependents.
- Friday Weekly Socials and a Company Game Room complete with a game consoles, a ping pong and a beer pong table.
- Cell Phone, Home Internet and Gym reimbursement
- Free healthy as well as unhealthy snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen.
- Choose your setup (monitor, laptop, mouse, keyboard etc…)
- iPad for all new employees and your very own company jacket!