UI/UX Designer at Twitch in San Francisco, CA
About the Position:
We are building a community that will be an integral part of every gamers life. We are constantly striving to make watching, chatting and broadcasting games easier and more available to everyone.
We are constantly improving the experience of every piece of our product. You will be integral to that work by gathering and providing requirements, sketching solutions and building prototypes while participating in all stages of our design process from conception through release.
- Design and successfully release design projects, including full-page redesigns and completely new features.
- Communicate your plans and question your own and others’ assumptions.
- Conduct iterative planning and feedback before committing to methods using digital wireframes, white-boarding and/or writing.
- Synthesize user feedback.
- You have 2+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products.
- You have a portfolio showing off your user experience and visual design work.
- You have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis.
- You have the ability to produce working or semi-functional prototypes during project planning.
- You can write in HTML and CSS to make sure everything is top quality.
- You have experience working closely with engineers to achieve goals.
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI.
- Community involvement: side-projects, online freebies, a dribbble account, etc.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life.
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and once a week hearty breakfasts)
- Bi-weekly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Whatever design and desktop or laptop you desire, including as many monitors as you can fit on your desk.
- Please send us a link to your portfolio with your most recent work. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
We are the world’s largest video platform and community for gamers. More than 35 million gamers gather every month on Twitch to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.