Sr. Software Engineer at Twing.co in San Francisco, CA
Sr. Software Engineer
Audience: SF Bay Area Residents Only
Industry Experience: High Tech, Internet Startup, SaaS Collaboration, Search Engines, Social Networks or Digital Medial in a B2B and B2C sectors.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing short and long terms production and new releases strategy, convert strategic plan to KGI/KPI and map to operational deliverables with iterative market fit.
- Own the production and development lifecycle for web, mobile application and cloud based infrastructure, along service management performance, availability and security.
- Manage Program/Products Development Life cycle in rapid time-to-market (agile/scrum), integrate int./external risks from all aspects, including product, organization & market adoption.
- Manage global team in participative management style and drive traceable realized values
- Expand and replicate organization assets in new market segment, products and locations; drive growth with strategic partners by acquiring new technology and innovative capability.
- Collaborate across function, to ensure integrated execution of our product marketing strategy
- Standardize your process lifecycle from inception to performance reporting and iterations
- Acquiring, motivating and growing a team of top talents from interns to senior level develop and conduct training and on-boarding, including issues resolution from junior to PhD associates.
The right candidate will have had proven success within a space of Big Data Search Engine, Social Networking, Digital Media, Enterprise Knowledge Base & Collaboration or SaaS Company targeting B2C and B2B market, and hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA or PhD. You must thrive in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and have a passion for the open innovation vision, professional knowledge sharing and its impact on knowledge economy workers from around the world.
The role includes the following demonstrated experience:
- A growing carrier path in both engineering and operation for high availability environment within top startups or fortune 500 company within high tech space
- Measurable Success in building a compelling product, team, new technology acquisition, and equally adept at strategy and execution with a drive for quick results and a vision to align long term strategies iteratively to market fit, along hand on public speaking, and presentation.
- Possess a highly-informed knowledge of competition offerings, within our space and industry
As a flat organization, we value our team member satisfaction as much as our customers and shareholders by providing a generous compensation and equities package, and encourage a fun and collaborative work culture within our open space, located in the heart of San Francisco, and voted in the Top 10 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We live and breathe a can-do attitude with the passion to “get stuff done” with perfection. Our innovative team are creators and world changers, they firmly believe nothing is impossible and comes from tier one organization, such us Apple, IBM, Google, Stanford, MIT, Berkeley, etc. We don’t just have a strong team every one of us is passionate about professional knowledge sharing, open innovation and its impact on our world. We are a Future of the Knowledge Economy and just been named the winner of Top 20 Big Data startup in the US.
Relevant Keywords: Linkedin, Google, LexisNexis, Facebook, Yahoo, Yammer, Amazon, Forum, Quora, Stackoverflow, Proformative, Ask Jeeves, Big Data, Machine Learning, behavior and predictive analysis, knowledge semantics.
Note: In order to be considered, you must include a cover letter and answer the following questions:
- What outcome have you achieved in terms of business growth within last 24 months for an internet based company and within the B2B or B2C segments?
- Why you went to work for a startup?
- Are you an active member of which Professional Association or Alumni?
- Why you went to work for Twing?
- When are you available to interview On-site in SF and when can you start?
- Can you work for any employer without sponsorship?
- Include your user name after registering at Twing.co using invitation code: Twinse10