Product Manager – Partner Integrations - Redwood City at Turn in Redwood City...
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to drive integrations with our technology partners across desktop, mobile and other emerging media technologies that power digital advertising. This position involves working effectively in a cross functional environment to deliver high quality products while managing partner requirements, engineering trade-offs, as well as thoughtfully delivering solutions to complex problems. The Partner Integrations PM will own the entire product development process from the initial ideation through to product launch, marketing and success validation.
Key responsibilities will include performing competitive analysis, gathering market requirements (MRD), writing product requirements (PRD), assist with product marketing, and cross-functional training. This role will work very closely with other product managers, UX design team, engineering, business development, sales and product marketing to ensure successful delivery of partner integrations.
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager to define and specify new integration functionality requirements, insuring that client needs are met through high quality development
- Interface with the client-facing teams to understand the business requirements
- Interface with development to define, build and release features and enhancements
- Work closely with the UX design team to complete product requirements
- Work with other operational groups including business development and product marketing to work through contractual needs as they relate to integration needs
- Advocate and educate internal teams regarding new product features
- Feed new product ideas and enhancements in to the Turn product roadmap
- Document all findings from market needs to product functionality and deployment
- Knowledge of usability and software product design principles required
- Knowledge of mobile application development and mobile advertising desirable
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
- Ability to listen and respond objectively to new ideas
- Must be able to laugh at jokes and contribute to group fun
BS in analytic or engineering-related field required; MS in a quantitative or analytical discipline preferred
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.