Sr. Software Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) at TubeMogul, Inc. in Emeryville, CA
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) | Emeryville, CA
We are searching for a Sr. Software Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) to be a part of our overall quality assurance and software testing efforts. You will be responsible for verifying different aspects of our ad platform, with a primary focus on automated test development. This includes building test harnesses, as well as writing test scripts. You will work side-by-side with our development team in an Agile environment.
- Automated test framework and test script development in Java, Python, and MySQL
- Problem troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Write test cases, run test suites, and reporting findings
- Execute both manual and automated tests
- Collaborate with Operations Support and other teams to ensure robust production operations
- Create and support test reporting/dashboarding tools
- Maintain and support test servers and infrastructure
- Help mentor and train more junior members of the SDET team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/training
- QA Experience in an Agile lifecycle environment for 5+ years
- At least 3 years’ experience designing test automation frameworks at the unit and/or functional levels using standard industry tools such as TestNG, junit, Selenium Webdriver, Watir, etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience coding in Java or C++, Selenium Webdriver, Python (or similar scripting languages), and MySQL
- Linux – strong general UNIX/Linux understanding required
- HTML5 - CSS experience desirable
Networking Experience desirable:
- Network protocols
- Load Balancers
- Network Security
Domain experience desirable:
- High Bandwidth / Big Data internet company experience
- Experience with AWS, Hadoop and Hive are a plus
- Good organizational skills and strong detail-orientation
- Very strong communication skills
TubeMogul is the only video marketing company built for branding. By integrating real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurement into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads and maximizes the impact of every dollar spent by brand marketers.
The company only partners with premium and transparent inventory sources – including direct publishers and private networks – to deliver video to any audience, in any format, on any device. Advertisers only pay when someone chooses to watch their video and they see exactly which sites their ads ran on, how their ads performed and who watched them. Using PlayTime means never having to choose engagement and accountability over reach.
Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, CA with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, Los Angeles, Sydney, Singapore and Toronto.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, flat screen monitors, and lots more!
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.