Senior IT Support Specialist at TubeMogul, Inc. in Emeryville, CA
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul – an exciting, well-funded and growing startup that solves big problems in the rapidly growing online video market.
Our IT team is searching for a senior-level Support Specialist with strong technical and customer service skills to help support our growing global company. This individual will help keep the gears greased, helping other ‘mogulers stay up and running while assisting in the management and security of the company’s internal systems. He or she will also be involved in building and maintaining some of the back office systems and services in the process.
- Provide remote and hands-on support for Windows and Mac OS X computers
- Monitor the network and servers for error conditions and outages; provide first line of support
- Become proficient supporting a variety of systems in a corporate environment
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via IM, phone, and email as well as in person
- Track, document, and route support requests
- Write documentation on processes and systems
- Configure and support network, VPN, and wireless technologies
- Participate in recommendations for corporate-wide IT solutions
- Participate in and lead a variety of IT-related projects and initiatives
Local candidates only, please
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Proficiency in OS X, Windows, and Linux
Proficiency in virtualization technology; VMWare ESX a plus
Exposure to Active Directory
Proactive in attitude and team oriented
Strong communication (listening, verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
Experience supporting users remotely (email, phone, screen sharing, etc)
Experience with Active Directory deployment, management, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Experience with Cisco, HP, and Aruba device management
Experience with audio equipment (mixing boards, microphones, etc) a plus
Experience with SalesForce configuration and administration a strong plus
Demonstrated experience in IT project management
- Well-versed in networking topics: TCP/IP, 802.11, VLAN, VPN, switching, routing, cabling, etc
What We Offer:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including generous benefits and stock options. You’ll love a challenging work environment, A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining why this is a perfect fit. Thank you for your consideration.This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.