Lead Integrations Engineer at TubeMogul, Inc. in Emeryville, CA
Lead Integrations Engineer | Emeryville, CA
TubeMogul is looking for a driven leader to head up our platform integration efforts. Lead a team integrating with the main players in the ad ecosystem (Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) while improving our highly scalable system that makes over 100,000+ decisions per second and reports the results in real-time.
TubeMogul's PlayTime platform is the first video advertising technology of its kind. It makes real-time decisions about which ads to serve and dynamically adapts to advertiser preferences, user responsiveness, and changes in the marketplace.
In this role you will be the face of the TubeMogul engineering team to our partners, so candidates should have very effective communication skills while also being be very hands-on.
- Lead the integration engineering team: develop and provide challenging yet appropriate assignments, evaluate work, communicate progress toward goals.
- Act as the technical contact with external partners: iron the requirements, solve problems & keep the projects on track.
- Mentor junior developers (i.e. demonstrate good coding practices and helping them architect code smartly)
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to drive innovation of TubeMogul’s video advertising platform
- 5+ years of experience developing SaaS or enterprise applications in Java/J2EE
- Track record of leading engineering teams & delivering against deadlines while providing quality work in an agile work environment
- Experience with developing Java-based platform services running at high transactional volumes
- Deep understanding of distributed Web-based systems using external APIs and Web services
- Strong familiarity with MySQL and Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Hive and NoSQL
- Knowledge of ad industry standards and advertising platforms is considered a plus
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
TubeMogul is the only video marketing company built for branding. By integrating real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurement into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads and maximizes the impact of every dollar spent by brand marketers.
The company only partners with premium and transparent inventory sources – including direct publishers and private networks – to deliver video to any audience, in any format, on any device. Advertisers only pay when someone chooses to watch their video and they see exactly which sites their ads ran on, how their ads performed and who watched them. Using PlayTime means never having to choose engagement and accountability over reach.
Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, CA with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, Los Angeles, Sydney, Singapore and Toronto.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, flat screen monitors, and lots more!
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.