Director of Enterprise Sales, Canada at TubeMogul, Inc. in Toronto, Ontario, ...
Director of Enterprise Sales, Canada | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We're looking for sales leaders who love to sell and will drive strategic executive sales efforts into our largest accounts and prospects.
TubeMogul is seeking a Director of Platform Sales to help us simplify and enlighten digital brand advertising. As Director, Platform Sales you will work closely with a small team of digital video experts to accelerate adoption of our Media Buying Platform for Video among publishers, ad networks, agency trading desks, media agencies and brands throughout the Western region. The ideal candidate is an intense but consultative seller with strong analytical and communication skills. You will be expected to be a leading expert in a product-focused company and fast-moving industry. This is a key role that will report directly to the SVP Enterprise Sales.
We're open to speaking with motivated sales professionals with any of the following experience:
- Platform Sales for Brands -- Have you sold directly to brand advertisers?
- Platform Sales for Networks and Publishers -- Do you have relationships with Ad Networks and Online Publishers?
- Platform Sales for Agencies -- Do you have experience calling directly on Advertiser Accounts?
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding historical and trending characteristics of the media buying landscape
- Approaching and working with various influencers within target accounts and both junior and senior levels
- Understanding prospects’ key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
- Educating clients on the benefits of video and real-time buying
- Problem-solving by developing creative and innovative structures and solutions
- Developing, negotiating and structuring long-term relationships with clients
- Providing campaign strategy consultation and analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with online advertising, television, or enterprise software sales or business development
- Can work independently and problem-solve in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Abnormally hungry and willing to do what it takes to delight our customers
- A track record of developing enduring client/partner relationships
- A passion for marketing and advertising
- Ability to pose creative solutions to address client needs
- Strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
- Fun, team player!
TubeMogul is the only video marketing company built for branding. By integrating real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurement into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads and maximizes the impact of every dollar spent by brand marketers.
The company only partners with premium and transparent inventory sources – including direct publishers and private networks – to deliver video to any audience, in any format, on any device. Advertisers only pay when someone chooses to watch their video and they see exactly which sites their ads ran on, how their ads performed and who watched them. Using PlayTime means never having to choose engagement and accountability over reach.
Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, CA with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, Los Angeles, Sydney, Singapore and Toronto.
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.