Accounting Associate at TubeMogul, Inc. in Emeryville, CA
Accounting Associate | Emeryville, CA
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul – an exciting, well-funded and growing startup that solves big problems in the rapidly growing online video market. Whip-smart overachievers will love our results-driven, fast and no BS team.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to assist with various accounting duties. This position reports to our Controller.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform various Accounts Receivable duties, including: processing customer payments and following up with customers on outstanding invoices.
- Perform various Accounts Payable duties, including: obtain approval for payment from managers, follow up with vendors to resolve any discrepancies and maintain accurate W-9 information for all vendors.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Assist in various year-end audit preparation and procedures.
- Perform various month-end closing processes: balance sheet account reconciliations, post monthly journal entries, etc.
- Administrative tasks include: Financial records management (filing, etc), data entry and spreadsheet maintenance
- Other accounting projects as needed
We value the following experience and attributes:
- Team player
- Can survive and thrive in a “do a lot with a little” scrappy culture
- Lust to “do what it takes” including working “startup hours”
- Uncompromisingly results-driven
- Can deal with complexity and evolving products
- Commitment to quality & relentless attention to details
- Clear and direct communication style
- Dazzling interpersonal skills
- Computer and software skills are second nature
- Proficiency on Excel is a must!
TubeMogul was recently listed as #141 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US.
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution; TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising. TubeMogul was recently named best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media and recognized by the San Francisco Times as one of the fastest growing companies.
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, 15 Vacation Days, choice of Windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food, company events and lots more.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining why this is a perfect fit. Thank you for your consideration.
This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.