Account Executive, Boston at TubeMogul, Inc. in Boston, MA
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Boston, MA
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul - an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides brand advertisers with the best tools and services to buy and track their video ads. You will love our results-driven, fast and no BS team.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology, solid sales and account management experience. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrated knowledge of online advertising and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
The Boston Account Executive will report directly to the East VP of Sales and will work closely with the entire sales team. The position is work from home and requires light travel to our Emeryville headquarters, and possibly other cities on the East Coast.
- Proven track record of media sales success with 5 - 7 years' experience
- Ability to create new business and knock down doors - Cold Calling a MUST
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-moving, quickly-changing industry
- Integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Dazzling communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer and software skills are second nature
- Experience selling into agencies and media companies in Boston
- Experience in digital media and online video
- Understanding of ROI and basic marketing concepts
- Relationships in agency world
- Successful startup experience
TubeMogul was recently listed as #141 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US.
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution; TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising. TubeMogul was recently named best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media and recognized by the San Francisco Times as one of the fastest growing companies.
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining why this is a perfect fit. Thank you for your consideration.
This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.