Account Executive at TRUSTe in San Francisco, CA
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo. Learn more at www.truste.com.
Our new San Francisco headquarters reflect our company's work hard, play hard mentality. Conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, our offices sit directly adjacent to the Powell St. Muni and BART stop for easy commutes. We've got an outdoor ping-pong table and two spacious roof decks, a game room, a tranquility room to chill out in, and a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of caffeine and snacks to fuel your day. At TRUSTe we know sales so there's always a chance for extra cash incentives and quarter-end spiffs to get the friendly competition going. For after hours fun, join-in on regular company hacking events and happy hours (did we mention we have a kegerator on premises?). And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, 401(k) with a match and full benefits. Last, but certainly not least, at TRUSTe work/life balance is a reality here with our Endless Summer program that allows you to take a reasonable amount of paid time away from the office for any personal need. To show we mean business, we hold a quarterly raffle where the winner must take a week off and TRUSTe will add $1,000 to your paycheck to cover vacation expenses. Apply today to join the TRUSTe team!
TRUSTe is seeking experienced inside sales executives that thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. Privacy is a hot topic and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of a wide open market to not only elevate your customers’ brand image, but also to impact privacy concerns across the internet. The successful AE will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve aggressive sales targets through the introduction of the company's products/services to the general market. TRUSTe is recognized by 82% of online traffic as the certifier of privacy and we continue to lead the market by taking a holistic approach to the suite of privacy products we offer.
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in engaging executives to evangelize TRUSTe’s trustmark solutions, and articulate both the ROI conversion uplift value proposition as well as the compliance related benefits that TRUSTe solutions offer. We promote an entrepreneurial culture where as an AE you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own personal business of mixed accounts while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for a geographic territory and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve
- Responsible for driving primary business within a defined territory by cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads and any other means necessary
- Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a territory using sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of all TRUSTe services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the TRUSTe solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide on-line demos and presentations to prospects/customers
- 2+ years of quota carrying, direct sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities
- Experience with selling in a high transaction/outward bound high call volume environment
- Manage marketing generated leads in a timely manner
- Ability to lead web-based customer meetings
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and V levels
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- Available to work east coast hours (starting at 7am PST)
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience