Customer Service Manager at TrumpSource in Indianapolis, IN
My client is the leader in mobile technology and transportation logistics best practices. The company is in a billion dollar industry and has proven its model.
The Customer Service Manager is a key role in the organization--you will set the tone for the companies presence in the Indianapolis market. You are a strong people leader and care deeply about building a positive culture. The ideal candidate has entrepreneurial sprit and possesses driving ambition to achieve and maintain service excellence.
- Demonstrated experience building high functioning happy teams
- Data driven and proactively acts on insights in order to optimize the business
- Vision, leadership, and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, direct and delegate work to others
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- IT savvy
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet Technologies).
- Responsible for the department’s quality of service through direct supervision of the Customer Service Specialists
- Promotes professionalism throughout the workplace and enforces company policies and procedures
- Promotes cooperation among team members to achieve ongoing performance improvement in support of organizational goals
- Conducts employee interviews and make appropriate recommendations for hiring
- Responsible for identifying employee career development training
- Forecasting and scheduling of daily workforce requirements and the allocation of resources to ensure the availability of adequate staffing for providing exceptional service
- Create, review and submit reports to General Manager and VP of Operations to ensure contract compliance
- Phone Service Time and Quality Assurance Auditing
- Ability to review work volumes and make adjustments to staffing and schedule to achieve service levels
- Ensures accessibility to staff and internal/external customers through prompt response and consistent interaction. Availability may be required during non scheduled shifts
- Provide prompt response to employee/customer feedback and complaints
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory position in the call center industry, customer service field or related industry is required, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Experience should include direct coaching and counseling in a customer service and/or call center environment