SEO Consultant at Tradeshift in San Francisco, CA
Tradeshift is looking for a results-driven SEO Consultant, to work from our San Francisco Office building, tracking and analyzing Tradeshift’s SEO optimization strategy.
This is a unique hands-on opportunity to be a part of the Tradeshift Marketing team as we expand to new products and markets. You will use your problem solving skills and knowledge of site architecture, HTML, CSS and search friendly content to increase organic search traffic. As an in-house SEO you will be responsible for sharing the latest search updates and implementing cutting edge optimization techniques.
- Developing and executing SEO strategies
- Define metrics and measures for SEO success and be able to report results
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Implementation of approved deliverables
- Manage and develop SEO analysts on techniques and strategies
- Be an expert SEO copywriter and write for both users and search engines at the same time
- Manage campaign performance against key performance indicators including but not limited to: impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, average position, and actions taken on destination site
- Develop engaging content that our target market finds valuable
- 2-5 years of SEO experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Magento
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, specifically search engines such as Google, Bing, etc...
- Experience with Advanced SEO guideline, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, analysis and ranking factors
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Managed local campaigns in targeted markets
- Basic web content/design knowledge and how they relate to SEO functions
- Ideas person
- Have a sense of humor
- Dull is not in your vocabulary
- Some budget management a plus
- Superb yet quirky writing and verbal presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- You have experience in a similar role within a B2B startup
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation software and processes
- Happy to work across time zones
- Can juggle many balls whilst not being afraid of change
- Marketing Bachelor's degree required
Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments and workflow, Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
What We Offer
- An ambitious, international start-up environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- A great team of A players
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries!