Sales Engineer/Technical Support at TigerText in Santa Monica, CA
TigerText is a rapidly-growing start-up company that has been around for almost 3 years. TigerText Inc., is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. We provide healthcare establishments a HIPAA compliant solution that offers security, accountability, and productivity that SMS text-messaging and communication platforms like email cannot.
This role doesn't necessarily require sales experience but does require a technical background. We are more interested in someone coming from a technical background that is able to speak with clients. We are looking for someone who is very patient and will be able to explain our technology to people that may or may not be technical in nature.
Sales Engineer Duties:
- Participating in conference calls with potential clients (IT departments, Doctors, Administrators, nurses, etc)
- Being able to explain semi-complex technical information in an easy to understand way
- Work closely with Implementations department during complex integrations and provide rudimentary professional services for implementation of AD, API, WiFi, Desktop and other basic TigerText specific technical setups
- Be the intermediary (support) between Engineering, Sales and Implementations
- Write customer facing white papers and use cases
- Manage all technical RFPS
- Be able to write code or update database as needed
Required skills and background:
- At least 1-2 years of experience interacting with clients/customers
- At least 3-5 years of technical experience (Coding, web or mobile development, network administration, etc)
- At least 1 year of Mobile experience is required
- Strong understanding of internet/mobile security, Wifi, API, product integration, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required. A degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Familiarity of HIPAA regulations would be a huge asset
If you are interested in being part of something that is on the cutting edge of technology and does not have any true competitors yet then this could be for you.
Some travel may be required, but not frequently.
This is a full time position located in Santa Monica, CA. Healthcare benefits available after 90 days.
Only local candidates. Please apply on-line.