Mobile Quality Assurance Lead at TigerText in Santa Monica, CA
Mobile Quality Assurance Lead
TigerText (www.tigertext.com) is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. TigerText allows healthcare providers and businesses to create a private and secure mobile messaging network with their own smartphone. This controlled platform is HIPAA compliant and replaces the unsecured SMS text message that leaves protected health and other confidential information at risk. The speed, compatibility, and ease of TigerText increases workflow and employee satisfaction.
- Oversee quality assurance strategies, methodologies and metrics collection
- Drive and refine software quality assurance best practices to enhance testing capabilities
- Identify process gaps, champion and lead initiatives to strengthen overall product quality
- Provide weekly dashboard report to product development management group
- Collaborate with QA Manager (responsible for automated testing) and review manual test cases for possible inclusion into automation scripts
- Review bugs found and work with QA Manager to determine priorities for fixes
- Proactively engage with planning, design and development teams to promote prevention of defects early in project/development lifecycles
- Lead the development and documentation of test plans for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems.
- Test product on platforms such as: iOS products, Android, Blackberry and web
- Create and communicate test plans that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications; revise as needed.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and executive management.
- Manage all members of the quality assurance team, and ensure that aggressive deadlines are met.
- Train, coach, and mentor QA staff and other junior staff members.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
What is in it for you?
- Be on the ground floor of a startup
- Excellent location near the beach
- Fun, fast paced, laid back startup environment (Casual dress)
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years testing mobile applications and web platforms
- 3+ years of experience leading software quality professionals
- Able to organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must be resourceful and self motivated
- Strong knowledge of iOS products, Android, Blackberry and web testing
Local Candidates Only
TigerText, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.