Product Manager, Mobile at Threadless in Chicago, IL
Threadless is looking for pertinacious product manager to shepherd the emergence of mind-blowing mobile experiences for our customers and community. This is a hands-on position is in our Chicago, IL headquarters and reports to the Director of User Experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving mobile-specific products that allow people to connect to Threadless and each other
- Working closely with experience, creative, marketing, community, production, and technology departments to shape ideas reflective of goals, strategy, and our brand
- Translating those ideas into feasible features/functionality, developing appropriate documentation, and guiding their execution
- Evaluating performance through qualitative and quantitative methods and defining improvements to current mobile products
- Participating in defining overall opportunities, strategy and direction for the entire Threadless experience
What you've got:
- 2+ years of experience and a proven track record of launching consumer-facing products
- Familiarity with working in an Agile or (agile) process
- Flexible approach to problem-solving, and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with analytics and testing/optimization
- Passion for what Threadless is and what it can be
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What you're like:
- The kind of person who sees a problem and thinks “I can make that better." or better yet, goes ahead and fixes it.
- Passionate about mobile and actively follow new developments in mobile, technology, etc.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, loosely structured and rapid growth environment
- Strong communication skills and unstoppable desire to collaborate
- Dedicated to craft, quality, and detail
What we're like:
We're not your average company.
Founded in 2000, Threadless is great people from all over the world who come together to make great art. Tees are one way we've found to share the art created and chosen by our community, and we're expanding into many more canvases. We started with tees, but we're expanding into other great products, and seek out like-minded partners in support of sharing our art. The weird art. The geeky art. The beautiful art. So when you buy from us, you support great art. And when you join us, you're supporting great art in the biggest way possible!
And it’s not your average workplace.
You wished you worked here. We’re often cited as a great/cool/model place to work. We’re about making great things together, not hierarchies. You’ll find tremendous opportunity, but the ball’s in your court to make something of it. No prima donnas, please.
Employee benefits include medical, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k), paid time off, transit benefit program, reimbursement towards gym and recreational activities, and more.
- Free tees every month
- Breakfast on Mondays
- Beer every other Thursday
- Love from Threadstaff dogs
- Sometimes there are cupcakes
- Must live in the Chicagoland area or be willing to relocate. Sorry, no relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Threadless is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- Don’t call us, we’ll call you. Tho come to think of it, we’ll probably email you.