Customer Service Representative at Threadless in Chicago, IL
PLEASE NOTE: This opening is located in CHICAGO, IL.
We're people from all over the world who come together to make great art. We started with tees, but tons of products make great canvases. We seek out like-minded partners to find these canvases for our artists, but it's our community who makes and picks the best art. The weird art. The geeky art. The beautiful art. So when you buy from us, you support great art. And when you join us, you're supporting great art in the biggest way possible!
We take care of our people
We've got full benefits including 401K, a good amount of vacation time, even reduced rate gym memberships (or you could just burn calories training for a ping pong tournament on one of our tables). But the best thing about working here is having the satisfaction of doing something you love in a place where your coworkers feel exactly the same way.
About this role:
Threadless is built on a rock solid community. Our Customer Service team is responsible for keeping this community happy and vibrant and supporting the Threadless community and customer base with any questions, issues, or comments they have. In doing this, our Customer Support team embodies the Threadless voice everyday in their work- they naturally possess the upbeat attitude and friendly communication style found on Threadless.com.
What you'll be doing:
- Full-time position with a Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm schedule. Some overtime is required during sale and peak times
- Answering customer support communication, mostly via email: Providing product and order support, creative problem solving, and occasional damage control; all with a bit of pizazz, style, and a smile on your face.
- Helping out with all things Customer Service: Product returns, interacting and helping walk-in customers, and being all around friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- Support communication with our customers over social media outlets, like Twitter, Facebook, and our blog forum.
What you've got:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years work experience in a service-related, customer support industry. Experience with email support for online commerce is a plus, as well as active participation and knowledge of social media.
- Very proficient at typing with minimal errors. Ability to clearly communicate, spoken and writing, efficiently and effectively.
What you're like:
- Strong desire to fix problems, find solutions, and leave a smile on someone's face.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the very best results
- Great attention to detail and ability to learn tools and policies quickly
- Disciplined self-starter and dependable.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, loosely structured and rapid growth environment.
- Ability to interact effectively, confidently and credibly with peers and senior team members.
- An awesome attitude, and able to work in a fun environment and stay focused.
PLEASE NOTE: This opening is located in Chicago.