Senior Infrastructure Architect (Consultant) at The Experience Engine in Sola...
Located in Solana Beach, CA, The Experience Engine has a passion for transforming the consumer experience. We help Fortune 1000 companies formulate, orchestrate and deliver holistic and engaging consumer experiences. Our enterprise grade platform manages location-based experiences, physical & virtual touch-points and real-time interactions to create game-changing consumer experiences. We call this new category - Experience Management. Te2, our proprietary Experience Management System (EMS) blends the three critical dimensions of a great customer experience; location, identity, and context. In other words by knowing “who you are, where you are and when you are”, we enable our customers to create personalized, convenient, connected and engaging experiences. Our value proposition improves customer satisfaction, drives efficiencies into business operations and creates new opportunities for monetization.
To see examples of the type of work we focus on, see the following article on Experience Management
As an Infrastructure Architect (Consultant) at Te2, you will focus on architecting the infrastructure solutions that enables similar holistic consumer experiences.
Hours: 20+ hours per week: Flexible Schedule
- Identifying a cost-effective cloud hosting provider for customer staging and production environments
- Establishing monitoring and escalation process for Te2 hosted services
- Supporting integration with customer infrastructure architecture team
- Developing a high-availability (HA) deployment plan, including: active/active deployment, service fail over, redundant storage, and off-site backups
- Identifying performance and scale bottlenecks in Te2 architecture
- Budgetary responsibility for hosting and support plan
- Establishing configuration management and automated deployment processes
- Adding NFRs to Te2 stories in the backlog
- Managing enterprise PaaS / SaaS systems
- Setting-up and ownership of monitoring and escalation plans for high-availability service platforms
- Fault tolerance and disaster recovery planning
- Cost/benefit analysis for multiple cloud hosting providers
- Defining and measuring target NFRs for software products
- Managing integration with customer infrastructure, including firewalls and security compliance
- Knowledge in multiple vendor and technology storage solutions such as EMC Clariions, BlueArc NAS
- Knowledge of Java middleware and their containers such as Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere etc
- Experience with one or more CMS’s
- Knowledge of data caching appliances and devices
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle/Postgres/MySQL) systems
- Operational awareness of managed services and ITIL best practices including incident, change and problem management
If you don't have an up-to-date resume handy, but have a Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn profile (or similar), please pass that along . You can reach us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
**Note to third-party recruiters. At this time, we are not working with any outside recruiting agencies.