Office Manager at The Clymb in Portland, OR
We're seeking an Office Manager skilled in the art of organization and coordination.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, flexible demeanor, excellent communication as well as a strong understanding of Office Management, Facility Management and strong organizational skills.
The position is fast-paced and multifaceted.
- Office Management: Order/organize all office related supplies Kitchen/coffee management
- General organization of office
- Schedule/organize meetings
- Prep/set up for meetings of upper management
- Spatial organization a.k.a. keep the office from busting at its seams with employees
- Mail Facilities Management
- Point of contact for anything related to building maintenance or mechanics
- Alarm management
- Janitorial management
- Garbage corralling
- Travel Coordination with travel agent for all Clymb employees
- Party Planning and organizing various staff events
- Keep staff informed and be the go to person for information pertaining to the office in general
- Works efficiently, accurately and independently
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills Inquisitive nature, not afraid to investigate solutions independently
- Possesses excellent communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Familiarity with Excel and calendar management programs
- Knowledge of office administration
- Unrelenting passion for the outdoor, snowsports, cycling and/or action sports a plus
Do you live to tackle big problems, create amazing experiences and take action? You might just be ready for the ascent. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, consider joining us, take a look at our openings and in addition to the usual resume, tell us more about the solutions you’ve discovered experiences you’ve created and actions you’ve taken.