Marketing Coordinator at The Clymb in Portland, OR
The Clymb is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who …
- Partner with Marketing Manager to support development and tracking of marketing programs and promotions.
- Prepare marketing analytics reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing results of key initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Marketing Manager and creative teams to ensure deadlines are being met and assets created for website, email and promotions.
- Manage new and existing marketing opportunities and partnerships with vendors, industry and on-brand partners.
- Work to ensure consistency of our vendors’ brand through storytelling, assets and media.
- Work closely with production team to ensure marketing assets are loaded and approved for sales events.
- Assist with special projects as needed, including offsite events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Support Marketing Manager with other initiatives that strive to meet growth goals of business.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator, preferably in a very fast-paced, innovative working environment.
- Able to operate under pressure and work against tight deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. Have a knack for accuracy and quality control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Can balance and prioritize multiple tasks and changing objectives.
- Committed to The Clymb's Core Values of Authenticity, Respect, Growth, and Excellence.
- Outdoor enthusiast a big plus.
The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
- Attach your résumé.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.