CONTRACT Graphic Production Artist at The Clymb in Portland, OR
CONTRACT Graphic Production Artist
We’re looking for a CONTRACT digital production artist who has worked with images, text and logos and knows how those elements combine together for a finished product. The Graphic Production Artist will be primarily responsible for taking assets from vendor and/or shoots and creating high quality production images consistent with what has been established. This is a role on our image production team and is a growth opportunity; we are looking for someone with tons of potential to grow and develop as we continue to scale our business. And that being said, we are seeking someone process-oriented. Process is not a dirty word to you, and finding creative inspiration is as essential as your morning coffee. You communicate like a champ, even in your sleep.
- Edit product images for the website
- Ensure consistency of edited product images
- Verify information, collect data and organize files
- Photography Guide for NY Staff
- Photography Guide for In-House
- Photographing background stock photos for heroes, and other uses.
- Create Business Cards
- Product Image Reference Guide
- In-house photo shoot cost analysis
- Clean up existing documentation, find a permanent home
- Asset Management System
- Visual Employee Directory
- Product images living as .pngs for the evolution of the product image backgrounds.
- Placement of the shadow - investigate image recognition and scripting on the server for sizing and placing product.
- Proactively solve problems upstream
- Keep records of tasks
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
- Multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
- Experienced in basic editing in Photoshop (wand/lasso/crop/stamp)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (scale, color etc.)
- Proficient at using Mac OS X/Windows platforms
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have basic Web 2.0 skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. Have a knack for accuracy and quality control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Can balance and prioritize multiple tasks and changing objectives.
- Committed to The Clymb's Core Values of Authenticity, Respect, Growth, and Excellence.
The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
How to Apply:
- Attach your résumé.
- Provide a link to your portfolio.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.