IT Support Technician at TEKEASE ON-SITE in Peoria, IL
Primary responsibility for user support and problem resolution for all software and hardware issues. Installs applications and provides application support for users. The IT Support Technician will provide remote and on-site system support to TEKEASE ON-SITE clients IT service requests.
- User move, add and changes within the environment;
- Desk side system and network administration;
- Maintain accurate hardware inventory and appropriate licensing levels;
- Handle hardware/software, printing, and application issues;
- Check of successful backup, antiviral and system update deployments;
- Create user documentation and training when necessary;
- Log all support calls and resolution in call tracking system;
- Assist remote clients with network/VPN connectivity issues;
- Aid in the upgrade/management of servers, and infrastructure as needed;
- Support facilities matters (i.e. office restructure/remodels);
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in desk side or help desk troubleshooting support role
- CompTIA A+ and/or MCP.
- Experience with Windows 2003/2008, Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Cloning and imaging experience.
- Able to lift 70lbs as a normal component of system setups and moves.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office productivity suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project).
- Valid Drivers License with no citations in last 36 months.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
- 2 year degree or technology certification
- Understanding of Cisco Network equipment
Learn more about TEKEASE ON-SITE at www.tekeaseonsite.com
Direct Hire Only - No Agency Applications