Blogger Outreach Associate - Contract/Part-time at Technorati Media in San Fr...
We are seeking energetic, efficient and highly-organized individuals with experience in marketing/advertising and a passion for blogging and social media. This contract/Part-Time/As Needed position will assist in developing and executing social media and content programs for brand clients.
The Blogger Outreach Associate will work closely with the Blogger Outreach Program Manager identifying, vetting, and communicating with bloggers, on-boarding them and managing their social stats and data. The associate will also assist in executing custom social media and content marketing campaigns for fortune 500 brands as part of our digital advertising offering.
The Blogger Outreach Associate will communicate and work with a variety of bloggers, social media pros and content creators, as well as collaborate with internal Marketing and Publisher Development teams.
If you Like, Tweet, Blog and Pin as a part of every day life and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once, this may be the role for you.
- Work with Blogger Outreach Program Manager to conceptualize, understand and achieve campaign goals
- Assist with the execution of campaigns including contacting bloggers, managing work flows, reviewing content for consistency and accuracy, proofreading, etc.
- Assess and vet blogger sites and content qualitatively and quantitatively for participation in program
- Manage and update blogger program information regularly
- Locate and on-board bloggers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of marketing or advertising experience; digital advertising, social media or publishing a plus
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize and re-prioritize multiple projects to deliver on deadline
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of blogs, bloggers, and the blogging community a must
- A fundamental understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
WHAT ELSE IS IN IT FOR YOU?
FUN: Monthly employee events (such as baseball games and bowling); snacks and beverages in the kitchen; free catered monthly lunches; impromptu happy hours, etc.
Technorati Media is an integrated online media company with an advertising network, a social rich media technology platform, and two owned web properties including the Internet’s largest blog directory. Launched in June 2008, Technorati Media’s ad network has quickly grown into the largest social media ad network (over 1,300 independent sites, blogs, and social networks), boasting an audience of over 130 million US unique visitors a month. Technorati Media is the 49th largest media property in the US, the 8th largest social media property and the 3rd largest blog property.*
Technorati.com, the flagship site, is the world’s first and largest blog search engine and a robust community blogging platform.
BlogCritics.org is a journalism 3.0 site with a community of over 3,500 authors who have published over 85,000 articles using the site’s proprietary publishing platform.
*all audience numbers omScore January 2013