We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Taulia
Not the right job?
Software Engineer-Tools and Automation at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
- Write code. Elegant, maintainable, reusable code in Groovy and Java.
- Build tools and libraries that allow us to scale our team further and continue to develop and deploy our systems fast, efficiently and with the highest quality possible.
- You are creating the software that allows our engineering, application support and QE teams to be even more efficient in what they are doing.
- Keep things realistic. Solve challenging problems and – more importantly – help avoid them.
- People time is expensive - Computer time is cheap. You understand this and are building code and frameworks to support our automation, instrumentation and tooling efforts.
- At least 2 years professional experience of creating high quality software, libraries and frameworks.
- You are strong with database queries and data transformation.
- Interacting with APIs and outside systems is your daily bread and butter and you are comfortable coding against REST APIs and writing them yourself.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing & deployment and TDD are all old hats to you.
Nice to Have:
- You are used to our stack: Java, Groovy, MySQL, Cassandra, AWS, Spring, Hibernate, Grails.
- You know a lot about test-automation with jUnit, Selenium and other testing frameworks.
- You built instrumentation and monitoring systems.
- You worked in application support before.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We need people who can communicate in code and in English. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.