We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Taulia
Not the right job?
Sr. DevOps Engineer at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers Forbes Fortune 500 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings through invoice discounting.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution run by 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
- Building out our production testing SaaS stacks in the cloud.
- Be responsible for operation of 24x7 high volume, highly available systems.
- Automating our infrastructure.
- Learn, discover and practice cutting edge approaches to IT operations and software development.
- Dig into and solve challenging problems and actively avoid problems.
- Deployments and operations of 24x7 high volume, highly available systems at a mid to large size business (Cloud or Physical).
- Experience with scripted provisioning, general automation of routine tasks; scripting in the shell and at least one other language like Groovy, Ruby, Perl or Python.
- Open source software including Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, HAProxy, Cassandra, Memcached, Terrracotta.
- Networks, security, firewalls, load balancers, DNS and other infrastructure components.
- System administration of linux servers and performance tuning (Centos and Ubuntu distros).
Nice to Have:
- You've done deployments using Rightscale, Chef or Puppet on EC2.
- Experience as a MYSQL DBA and/or NoSQL.
- Software development experience.
- Vendor management experience.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We need people who can communicate in code and in English. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.