Product Manager, Mobile at TaskRabbit in San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Manager, you will drive the growth and evolution of TaskRabbit through product innovation. You will be responsible for the creation of new features from inception through development, and for measuring and improving the quality and efficacy of your product area. We practice agile development, so you will partner with a user experience designer and an engineering scrum team to rapidly improve the product while focusing on the overarching objectives and vision.
We are looking for a resourceful and entrepreneurial individual who can quickly break down problems, recognize opportunities, and lead a team to creative and effective solutions. Most importantly, we are looking for a team member who loves TaskRabbit as much as we do!
This position is fulltime and based in San Francisco.
- Develop a strategic direction for your product area that’s rooted in a deep understanding of our users, our community, and the overall objectives of the company
- Establish a shared vision for your product area amongst stakeholders, management, and your product team
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Integrate usability studies, research, quantitative findings, and market analysis into product thinking
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Compose and prioritize user stories on an ongoing basis
- Empower your product team to take pride and ownership in the the quality of our products
- Collaborate and communicate openly knowing that every TaskRabbit employee cares deeply about the overall quality of the TaskRabbit experience.
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably at a consumer web or mobile company
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of agile development processes. Direct experience preferred.
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- Passion for and applicable understanding of innovative consumer products
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
In addition to working with the smartest team of entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors on the planet, TaskRabbit team members get a ton of perks:
Moola: Cash comp paired with equity — we are looking for the best and will pay them accordingly.
Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced progressive company is yours for the taking.
Tasks: A monthly Task stipend, which is sort of like having your own 24/7 concierge army.
Benefits: Great health coverage and dental benefits, a flexible spending account, 401k plans, laundry service, and regular lunches on the company’s dime.
Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events — we call it Learnch — along with in-office mentoring opportunities and access to the TaskRabbit library.
Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully stocked kitchens and a game room. Great location in SOMA (5 blocks from CalTrain, 3 blocks from BART).
Entertainment: Tons of video games. Pingpong, and an online leaderboard created in Heroku. ;)
Submit a resume and cover letter summarizing your fit for this role. Let your personality shine through!