Account Manager at Tapjoy in Los Angeles, CA
Account Manager at Tapjoy in Los Angeles, California
Tapjoy is the leader in discovery, engagement and monetization services for mobile applications. The company’s turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers acquire cost-effective, high-value new users, drive engagement within their applications, and create incremental income by providing an ad-funded payment method. The Tapjoy network spans over 9,000 apps and 500 million global consumers on iOS, Android and emerging mobile platforms, delivering more than 1.5 million advertising completions per day to app developers and big brand advertisers. Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing and Seoul. Investors include InterWest Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, D.E. Shaw Ventures, Rho Ventures and J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Tapjoy is a rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share. We are seeking an Account Manager to work closely with the sales team to actively engage in the growth of existing and new business opportunities within Online Media/Advertising space. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following as additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve:
- Support Sales Managers in day to day dealing with clients and media agencies
- Set up and create new campaign opportunities in collaboration with Sales Managers and manage delivery of these using the Tapjoy adserver
- Work with clients to optimize campaigns based on projections and traffic trends to ensure full delivery
- Generate and analyze campaign performance reports for clients
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with day-to-day agency and client contacts in order to maximize growth within existing accounts
- Maintain complete understanding of the Tapjoy product suite, policy, and advertising dashboard in order to best advise clients
- Take responsibility for development and delivery of campaign reporting
- Maintain client records in Salesforce.com
- Experience of campaign management and analysis
- Experience with performance-based online advertising is ideal
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and CRM systems
So...why would you want to work for Tapjoy?
The real question is...why wouldn't you?
- We are a small company doing very big things
- We value innate intelligence, the curiosity to learn more, and the ability to solve problems - and we provide a ton of autonomy in which to do this
- The mobile app space is a large opportunity and will continue to grow. We've done well so far and we clearly see where we need to go - and now we need your help to get there