RICH MEDIA/FLASH ENGINEER, AD OPERATIONS (SALES) at POPSUGAR in San Francisco...
POPSUGAR, the leader in online media for women and recently named to the "10 San Francisco Tech Companies You Wish You Worked For" by WIRED (http://www.wired.com/business/2012/10/best-san-francisco-tech-companies?...), is looking for a contract engineer in San Francisco! The Rich Media Engineer will be primarily responsible for managing the build of all rich media units for advertisers on all of the POPSUGAR sites. The right person for the role is a strong multi-tasker, exceptionally detail oriented, and able to move between multiple projects with ease. This position reports to the Senior Project Manager and the Director of Ad Ops. The position will start as a 3 day per week contract position with potential for full time employment.
- Work with Project Managers and Designers to get necessary assets for build
- Willing to investigate new and upcoming rich media executions
- Work with traffic team to ensure all rich media units are executed correctly
- Ability to manage workload in order to keep projects on time
- Minimum 2-3 years of online experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal error
- Proficiency in ActionScript 3 and experience with Flash Builder and SVN a plus
- Strong organization and time management abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Understanding of Photoshop and Flash
- Experience with DFP/ad servers, Doubleclick Studio and/or Flash a plus