Marketing and Editorial Intern at POPSUGAR in San Francisco, CA
POPSUGAR is looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented intern who is passionate about our brand to join our team in San Francisco. POPSUGAR interns have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of an online media company, including online content creation and social media marketing. Our ideal candidate can spot trends in the making, and has a strong knowledge and interest in blogging. The main responsibility for this internship will be to work on the development of POPSUGAR's blogger program, POPSUGAR Select.
- Must be currently enrolled in college or have recently graduated (within one year)
- Interest in the online editorial and marketing field
- Strong passion for and grasp of the blogging arena
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media and blogging
- Ability to work 24 hours per week
- Help research and review bloggers for POPSUGAR Select
- Assisting with blogger outreach and relations
- Assist Blogger Programs team with day-to-day tasks such as blogger and partner campaigns
- Maintaining blogger database and contact lists
- Assisting with special projects and events as needed
To apply, please submit a resume along with a note explaining why you're the perfect intern for POPSUGAR and a list of your top 3 fashion, beauty or food bloggers. Applicants may be asked to complete a short writing sample.
This position is part time and located in our San Francisco Office. No phone calls please.