Front-End Engineer at POPSUGAR in San Francisco, CA
POPSUGAR, the leader in online media for women and named to the "10 San Francisco Tech Companies You Wish You Worked For" by WIRED, is looking for a talented Front End Engineer to work on ShopStyle.com.
Shopstyle is a fast-growing network of social fashion shopping sites with over 8 millions visits per month. If you like working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a small dynamic team of highly qualified engineers using cutting edge technology- this could be the job for you.
Together we're building the next generation of social shopping with the best quality content and user experience in the market. We're looking for a leader to help us design, drive and build: interactive search and real-time filtering; mobile shopping; great social and sharing features; a killer API and widget program; international content; scaling, performance, big data, and much more.
- Design and implement front-end features with rich dynamic web experiences
- Contribute to weekly product releases, code reviews, with a small and dynamic engineering team
- Passion and skills in user experience and web design
- Experience with one or more web application frameworks
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Ideally you have:
- Exposure to backend languages (Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Leadership experience or the desire and ability to influence your peers
- Experience with relational databases
We are located in Downtown San Francisco.