Software Engineer at Storm8 in Redwood City, CA
Storm8 is looking for world class Software Engineers to help us develop the next generation of mobile social games! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and are excited in bringing our games to life.
So, if you think you have the chops to deliver something unique on mobile platforms come talk to us! This role reports to our CTO and is located in our Redwood Shores Office.
Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies
for our gaming platforms
- Code and develop features such as in-app purchase and animations.
- Promote code maintainability, extensibility, and reusability
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests
Aggressively collect, analyze, and respond to data related to product
Collaborate closely with engineering, product, graphics, and game
design teams to define our next generation games
- Ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Ability to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly
- Strong empathy for users
- Game development experience is a plus
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent quantitative field preferred
Storm8 is the creator of the #1 Role Playing Games on the iPhone, iPod Touch and Android device. Storm8 is also the parent company of the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer, TeamLava (www.teamlava.com). Each game released by Storm8/TeamLava has reached the Top 10 on the App store free app category.
The hit titles between the two brands include World War, Racing Live, Pets Live, iMobsters, and Vampires Live from Storm8, as well as, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, Farm Story and Fashion Story from our TeamLava studio.
Our network of Mobile Games makes us one of the most popular game developers on the Android and iOS platform and guess what, we are just getting started.
We are based out of Redwood Shores, CA, and are constantly looking to hire the best talent out there.