Customer Service - Medical Supplies (HME / DME) at STL Medical Supply in Fent...
STL Medical Supply is a national HME / DME company supplying the Medicare, Medicaid, managed care organization, retail, and home health industries for over thirty years. Through constant innovation from our talented staff, we have grown rapidly and are now looking for contributors to our team.
STL Medical Supply has a customer service position for our Managed Care department. This position is responsible for:
- Managing members' medical supply orders to ensure the correct products are delivered at the correct time
- Coordinating supply orders with a member's insurance company and physician office while following prior authorization guidelines
- Verifying a member's insurance eligibility
- Tracking and processing internal member paperwork
- Tracking paperwork sent to doctors to ensure completed information is returned
- Contacting customers and performing Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Other clerical / data entry duties as they arise
This position will require a significant amount of time spent on the phone talking to customers, medical service coordinators and physicians. A keen attention to detail and great communication skills are very important.
The best candidates will have the following:
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
St. Louis Medical Supply provides:
- Major medical & dental insurance for all full time employees
- 401k savings plan
- Personal days
- Paid vacation and 6 major holidays
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm hours Monday through Friday
- No Weekend Hours
- Hourly, based on experience