Bilingual Social Worker at St Anne's in Los Angeles, CA
~~St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area.
Currently open: In Family Based Services, part of Wrap Team: Interim Bilingual Facilitator.Community based position. Must be comfortable going into client's home.
Details on website
~~Responsible for case management of children/adolescents and their families.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Provide case management activities for clients and their families.
• Work collaboratively with Child & Family Specialist to establish services for clients.
• Convenes child and family meetings to establish plan of care; continually assess and evaluate and modify plan as necessary.
• Promote family decision making and consensus building
• Provide outreach and emergency services and counseling in crisis.
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling is required.
2. Active registration or licensure with California BBS is required.
3. Previous experience in wrap around services a plus.
4. Requires possession of reliable automobile and a valid California Driver’s License as well as a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
5. Must maintain and provide proof of automotive liability insurance coverage.
6. Bilingual Spanish.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).