Lead Teacher in Early Learning Center/Preschool at St Anne's in Los Angeles, CA
St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area.
Lead Teacher in Early Learning Center
Facility open year-round, 12 months.
This person selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and management of a class, assist teachers, and the Director.
• Must have 24 units ECE, 6 units infant/toddler.
• Must be professionally prepared as a teacher of young children, especially in the field of early childhood education or development.
• Able to relate well to both children and adults • Must have the personality and ability to provide leadership and stability for program continuity.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).