Housekeeper at St Anne's in Los Angeles, CA
St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area.
Perform a variety of cleaning and janitorial duties. Assists in sanitation control and checks safety hazards. Will include but not limited to general areas of public use, lobbies/restrooms, meeting rooms, offices, Child Development Center, resident rooms and dining area.
- Must be able to pass background, no felanies or misdemeanors.
- Previous experience in housekeeping in commercial setting
- Flexible hours as this is an on call, substitute position. There will not be a regular schedule.
Employee will be walking or standing for majority of shift. Continuous lifting of 15-25 lbs., occasional lifting of 30-50 lbs. Position involves stooping, bending, stretching and climbing.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).