Assistant Director in Family Based Services at St Anne's in Los Angeles, CA
St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area. Call Mindy for more details. 213-381-2931x255
- Assists the Director of the Family Based Services Department in the development, implementation and evaluation of all family based services provided. Including but not limited to: Partnership For Families, Family Preservation, Up Front Assessment, Early Head Start and Workforce Development.
Provides direct administrative supervision to the four (4) PFF and FP In-home Outreach Counselors providing home-based, family-centered services.
2. Participates in interviewing, hiring, and training of PFF & FP staff.
3. Creates and facilitates staff development activities.
- Assists with program operations.
- Collaborates with other FBS and St. Anne’s Programs, for appropriate services.
- Performs weekly individual supervision and case consultation to coordinate care and ensure quality of services for children and families participating in PFF & FP Services.
- Collaborates with other DMH contractors regarding coordination of services, including TBS, Psychological Evaluations, and Psychiatric Emergency Treatment.
- Maintain and support after-hours crisis of families (as reported by staff) by carrying a St. Anne’s cell phone.
- Reviews and signs PFF & FP paperwork and documentation completed by facilitators for quality assurance, county mandates, and continuity of care.
- Assists Director in tracking and compiling Critical Success Factors for the FBS Department.
- Assists Administration in ensuring St. Anne’s meets State and County Guidelines for providing PFF & FP Services per the Lead Agency’s Policies and Procedures in coordination with First 5 LA and Los Angeles County, respectively.
- Communicate through fax and telephone contact with case carrying CSW/DPO, Lead Agency and other collaborative service providers when appropriate.
- Masters’ Degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology, or related degree, and two years of experience working with children, adolescents or families is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).