Senior Project Manager at SSSI in Columbia, MD
SSSI, IT services looking for a Senior Project Manager for a full time position located in Pikesville, Maryland.
Responsibilities include overall project planning, governance and management. Duties shall focus on project planning, monitoring and control, and serving as primary liaison with MSP and Agency stakeholders.
The position shall ensure the appropriate application of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the State’s Systems development Lifecycle (SDLC) in managing the project.
· Ten (10) or more years’ project experience as the overall leader of IT projects.
· Three (3) or more years’ project experience on complex IT projects implementing COTS/Mobile systems.
· Three (3) or more years’ experience managing deployment of IT software solutions across offices/departments that are geographically and operationally disparate
· PMI certification as a PMP
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a comparable field of study.