Software Implementation Consultant - Municipal ERP Software at Springbrook So...
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Springbrook Software provides comprehensive, fully integrated fund accounting, payroll, utility billing and land management enterprise software solutions to local government, utilities and special districts. By developing and supporting stable and effective software, Springbrook provides a foundation for organizations to efficiently manage funds and resources in a rapidly changing environment. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a full-time Implementation Consultant who would like to be part of a dynamic team at Springbrook Software.
Location: Portland Oregon; St Cloud MN; Buffalo, NY or Nationwide near a major airport
Implementation Consultants do on-site consulting and training of software applications for government agency clients. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide these services for our Financial Accounting software clients.
- Consult with clients on effective implementation of the software package
- Work with clients to develop procedures, documentation, and office systems which facilitate and support the software installation
- Configure software to provide the options and features requested; including customized reports and services
- Train client end-user personnel in utilization of the software product
- Act as liaison between the client and Springbrook’s technical staff and project managers
- Assist Documentation and Support staff by providing training materials as new products are developed or new processing procedures evolve
- Work with Project Managers to coordinate installation and training schedules with clients
- Perform related work as directed or required
- 70% travel is required with most work occurring at customer sites. On-site assignments are a minimum of 3 weeks out of 4, and may be local or throughout the US; travel is usually Monday through Friday; weekend travel is generally not required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Fund Accounting preferred.
- CPA, or Equivalent Experience.
- 2+ years experience delivering complex and technical information in a manner ensuring non-technical Individuals comprehend
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Accounting software packages or government software packages required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Proven ability to evaluate and address client needs and transmit them clearly to appropriate company personnel; as well as establish and maintain client satisfaction with implementation and training process.
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting or Finance
- 70% travel is required with most work occurring at customer sites.
- Monday through Friday; weekend travel is generally not required but may be in some cases.
- Ideally this position will be based in one of our offices, but telecommuting is an option.
- Generous medical/dental/vision plans/short-term & long-term disability insurance plans
- Low monthly health premiums for employee and dependents
- 401K with company match. 100% vested immediately.
- Beautiful downtown office and view - only a few blocks from PSU, Pioneer Square and the waterfront
- Huge kitchen with coffee, snacks, soda machine and kegerator
- Secure bicycle storage
- Small gym with showers and lockers inside building - available to all Springbrook employees at no charge
- Collaborative community company culture
- Conference room that doubles as a foosball and video game room
- Central location close to Max, trolley and transit lines