We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Spreecast
Not the right job?
UI/UX Designer at Spreecast in San Francisco, CA
Spreecast’s UI/UX Designer will be responsible for the user interface and experience on the Spreecast site and mobile offerings. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead the design process, create well thought out wireframes and mock-ups, and work closely with engineers to facilitate the implementation of those design elements on the site and on mobile devices. The designer will also have responsibility for the integration of the site’s design elements into outbound communication (marketing emails, transactional emails, and other marketing materials).
While working as part of our team, you'll be given ample room to try new approaches, and work on everything from prototyping features to making the details pixel-perfect. Ideally you should be a graduate in a design discipline or have good experience in consumer web design, but what we're really looking for is for you to show us your outstanding talent and potential.
The ideal candidate:
- has a solid understanding of UI and UX concepts.
- has seen many different practical examples of UI and UX and has a sense of best practices.
- has great intuition and an eye for excellent design.
- has the skills to ensure that the powerful features of the site are made simple for users.
- is an expert with the design tools (for example Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, paper, etc...).
- has an interest in the technical side of things, and is eager to learn new technologies.
- wants to understand how users engage with products and is unafraid to expose designs to users in order to gauge reactions and improve designs.
Spreecast provides an opportunity to join a well-funded start-up at an early stage with enormous potential. The CEO of Spreecast, Jeff Fluhr, was also a co-founder and the CEO of StubHub.
Spreecast connects people through video conversation. People use Spreecast to discuss current events, explore their interests, meet celebrities, host business meetings and conferences, and engage customers. Some even privately chat with friends and family.
Our mission is to connect people through conversation. We believe that people obtain a deeper understanding of each other and a more emotional connection when they interact face-to-face.