Mobile Applications Developer at Spreecast in San Francisco, CA
Mobile Applications Developer
Spreecast is the social video platform that gets people together for face-to-face conversations. We are based in San Francisco and we are well-funded with 16 employees. We have a consumer application for desktop browsers and mobile devices. Our application has elements of video communications (ie Skype, Webex) as well as broadcast media (ie, Hulu, Youtube).
The team has a proven track record: the founder of Spreecast was CEO and co-founder of StubHub.com. We also have a super star engineering team (including engineers from Stanford, Berkeley, Cornell, and MIT), and we're looking to grow. We are very entrepreneurial and looking for like-minded people who are excited about getting in early and building something big.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge impact on the business. If you like taking on interesting technical challenges then this is for you.
* Become member of small team of developers working on an exciting new application for live video communication.
* Develop mobile applications that extend our system to mobile devices and enable users to experience the product on their mobile devices.
* Build apps that people enjoy using.
* Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
* Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experience building mobile apps utilizing a REST API with a server backend technology.
* Experience with iOS and/or Android development.
* Experience with high volume, highly available systems.
* Experience with testing and releasing mobile apps.
Nice to have
* Experience with using Adobe AIR for iOS and Android mobile devices.
* Experience streaming low latency video to and from mobile devices.
* Experience with GIT.
* Experience with automated regression testing systems.
How to apply
* Send your resume and other relevant info (e.g. github username).
* Links to some projects you’ve worked on.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.