Senior Mobile Ad Sales Manager (m/f) at SponsorPay in San Francisco, CA
Senior Mobile Ad Sales Manager (m/f)
SponsorPay is the leading international platform for mobile app monetization and distribution. We work with awesome partners including Creative Mobile, Gameview Studios, Outfit7, HandyGames and many more.
We were recently awarded the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities – continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day. For our mobile team we are currently recruiting a Senior Mobile Ad Sales Manager:
As a Senior Mobile Ad Sales Manager, your objective is to acquire direct advertising and agency clients to run cost-per-install or app engagement campaigns with a strong rolodex across numerous verticals, incl. games, dating, local commerce, travel and anti-virus.
- You will drive advertising sales for CPI and CPE campaigns to direct clients and ad agencies across the United States
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals
- Optimize new and existing relationships with mobile advertising partners to convert them into profitable partnerships
- Provide the Product team with input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile advertiser value and sell-through
- Guide the development of mobile sales and marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business and its growth
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand extensive networks in online mobile advertising
- BA/ BS Degree
- 2-5 years experience in mobile advertising sales
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or start-up company
- Extensive network in the mobile advertising industry
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style
- Passion & drive for the mobile app ecosystem
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 110 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference