Senior Agency Sales Executive - Germany (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany
Senior Agency Sales Executive - Germany (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
BrandEngage, our cost-per-engagement brand advertising product, is the engine that powers our development. In just nine months since inception, it has grown to a global audience of 85+ million monthly users. Simultaneously, it has helped us secure the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Our highly scalable and proprietary technology platform enables media agencies to run, build and manage innovative social video campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Microsoft, Coke and Adidas.
- Your primary goal will be to sell video and brand engagement campaigns to brand advertisers and media agencies
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing, pitching, defining, negotiating, closing and managing advertising revenue from digital media agencies and digital advertisers
- Build and/or direct the creation of marketing materials that effectively communicate the platform´s benefits
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals
- Optimize new and existing relationships with media agencies and brands to convert them into profitable partnerships
- Provide the Product team with input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal advertiser value and sell-through
- Guide the development of ad sales and marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business and its growth
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand extensive networks in online advertising
- Create and nurture strong partnerships with our advertising partners
What We Are Looking For In You
- 3-5 years’ experience identifying and closing digital brand marketers, media and creative agency decision makers
- Well-connected among both brands and agencies with an extensive rolodex
- Proven track record of success in digital/social/video media advertising sales
- Passion for social, video and viral advertising
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Fluent in German and English; another European language is a big plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach; self-sustained and tenacious working style
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference