Product Manager (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany
Product Manager (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
BrandEngage, our cost-per-engagement brand advertising product, is the engine that powers our development. In just nine months since inception, it has grown to a global audience of 85+ million monthly users. Simultaneously, it has helped us secure the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Products are the engine that power our growth and we’re committed to building a world-class team to drive their development. Given the fast-paced market environment and startup nature of our business, we’re constantly looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and talented product managers.
As Product Manager, you will take complete ownership of one or more aspects of our award-winning product portfolio.
- Take ownership from idea to feature roll-out of one or more areas of the SponsorPay product
- Gain excellent understanding of that area both from the business and technical point of view
- Gather market and customer input, understand needs and trends and develop and evolve a succinct product strategy
- Conceptualize and design new features closely together with our developers, our designers and the business teams
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows and specifications
- Constantly improve the existing product by building iterative improvements on a weekly basis while measuring the impact on all relevant KPIs
- Conduct and analyze A/B tests and prioritize features, changes and actions accordingly
- You are passionate about product and strive for perfection
- You want to get things done and take action proactively
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as the ability to synthesize key insights from large amounts of information
- You pay attention to detail but stay solution-driven
- You are an independent thinker and can work autonomously
- You care about the people in your team and the importance of our company culture
- You have a sixth sense when it comes to dodging nerf gun darts
- 2+ years working experience as a product manager or similar role in the Internet industry (junior position available for candidates with less experience)
- Good technical understanding of web and mobile applications
- Background in online advertising or gaming industry is a big plus
- Experience as product owner in agile software development processes is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (German not required)
What We Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 20+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals