Product Management Internship / Traineeship (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Ge...
Product Management Internship / Traineeship (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Products are the engine that power our growth and we’re committed to building a world-class team to drive their development. Given the fast-paced market environment and startup nature of our business, we’re constantly looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and talented Product Management Interns or Trainees.
As a Product Managment Intern or Trainee, you will help design new features of our product and analyze potential issues with our current product.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market trends and come up with ideas how to improve the SponsorPay product
- Evaluate technical integrations with our partners on the advertiser and/or publisher side
- Conceptualize product improvements that will significantly improve our product
- Develop new features in detail together with the IT and business teams and specify these solutions in comprehensive requirements documents
- Analyze potential issues of our product and, if necessary work with our developers to resolve them
- Student or recent graduate with a track record of being in the top 20% of your class
- Working experience within the Internet industry a plus
- Very good technical understanding of web applications a must. I.e. your technical skills are enough to program a small web application on your own in the language/framework of your choice.
- You know how interact with databases and have good SQL skills.
- Passion for internet technologies and what you can do with it.
- The motivation to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Very strong problem solving skills, very quick learner.
What We Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 30+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- A room in our SponsorPay apartment (and of course a decent salary to pay for your living costs).
- Possibility to continue in a full-time position after the traineeship, provided you showed excellent performance